Create your dream contemporary home immersed in lush botanical surrounds
15A GLENROY AVENUE, MIDDLE COVEThis vacant parcel is a unique opportunity to design a bespoke home that takes advantage of a generous square site and stunning north to rear aspect. Perfect for families looking to custom build their ideal sanctuary nestled within nature or build the DA approved, stunning, high quality, 4 bedroom home already designed by visionary Architect Mark Hurcum, creating a contemporary retreat that blends seamlessly with exquisite botanical surrounds. Quietly set back from the street in picturesque Middle Cove, it’s the ideal blend of convenience and tranquility.
– Sizeable 918sqm block with exciting potential to build a luxurious property
– Plans for an exceptional modern entertainers’ retreat with timeless appeal
– Build the existing contemporary home designed or create your own dream haven
– Close to Castlecrag Village, Willoughby Park and the North Arm Walking Track
– 15 minutes to city by bus, close to High Street cafés, shops and Harris Farm
– Backs onto to the sporting field of Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.